Miami Personal Management’s vision is to assist the mental health community patients in obtaining the basic needs and goals to improve functionality and the integration in the community.
MPM covers all the activities of evaluating the patient’s service plan, referral and follow ups so that the care is continuous and comprehensive. MPM provides mental health patients an ongoing support in their needs in areas such as housing, employment, social relationship and community.
- Coordination of Care between psychiatrists and other mental health providers.
- Assistance to Medical Treatment, Coordination of Care between PCP's and other Specialists.
- Advocacy and Support with legal Services such as: (Residency, US. Naturalization, Work Permit, Evictions) and other civil process.
- Linking to government benefits such as: (Food Stamps, Social Security Benefits).
- Assistance in obtaining low income housing apartments through different programs available in the community.
- Empowering Economic Relieve.
- Medicaid and Medicare applications.
Who can qualify for Targeted Case Management services through MPM?
Clients must be Medicaid eligible on the date of service, 18 years or older, be a resident in Miami Dade County, and have a psychiatric diagnosis under the DSM IV code.